Is Nodejs required for Angular 2 or Angular
NodeJS is a server side backend which makes it important and not important to AngularJS.
AngularJS does not require a backend, but it does require hosting. NodeJS, IIS, Apache, and others can host websites. When an Angular site needs access to your data, then you get into server side technologies. While AngularJS apps do not need NodeJS at runtime, much of the tooling and scripting that is often used for AngularJS development is written with NodeJS.
Node.js is an open source JS framework that
· Acts as a storehouse where you can get any JS framework by using Node Package Manager(NPM).
· NPM is used for copying all the dependencies and packages to the local directory.
Reasons why there is a need for nodeJS in Angular:
· Most of the Angular libraries are assigned in the form of different NPM packages. NPM(Node Package Manager) relies more on Node.JS.
· Angular works on the client side, while for processing on the server side you will require NodeJS.
· NodeJS works as an intermediate for hosting in Angular and transferring data to the server side.
As a leading NodeJS Development Company in India offers NodeJS development services world wide.Hire the best NodeJS developers from us.
View More : http://www.wamasoftware.com/hire-node-js-developer