Magento is the most famous open source ecommerce solution with many useful features. Many platforms are used to build ecommerce sites but Magento is the first choice for developers and web development companies as it is robust, scalable and flexible. Magento is beneficial for ecommerce websites because it has many powerful features and is SEO friendly. Here are a number of reasons to consider building your ecommerce site using Magento:
• With Magento development, the same application can be accessed on all display media devices whether it is personal computers or mobile phones.
• It has a flexible pricing rule which enables the efficient creation of a variety of promotional offers and it can increase conversion rates.
• Magneto's marketing tools offer the functionality and accessibility to increase online sales, for example price management.
• It's SEO friendly and offers improved store performance through integration of Google Analytics and Website Optimizers.
• Magento is great for catalogue management as it enables the website visitor to browse through the catalogues as well as products in real time.
• Magento automatically detects mobile browsers and desktop/laptop browsers and shows the mobile-optimized version of the website when using mobile devices. It offers the full site catalogue for desktop/laptop or a smaller selection of products customized for mobile customers. It has an easy payment option too.
• There is no need to register to buy a product in Magento.
• It offers multiple payment options integrated with it, from Pay Pal to cash on delivery.
• It supports almost 60 languages, multiple currencies, taxes and different payment methods.
• In an order, customers can ship items to multiple addresses. Magento also displays real time carrier rates.
• There is an option to save items to a wish-list by customers/visitors and they can share with friends and family also. They can access and edit their profiles too.
• Customers can create invoices, view orders and shipment records for sales orders and issue refund requests. They can re-order previous orders from their account, while the administrator can view the full order histories.
• Magento websites allows customers to view their accounts and receive tracking information and order status. They can also submit requests on the contact page.
Along with these advanced features, Magento is also SEO friendly. It uses categories and products optimisation very easily. It allows the user to put unique titles and Meta tags for every category and product. Magento offers various modules which can create xml sitesmaps and can do canonical redirections with ease.
In the nutshell, Magento development services for ecommerce websites can attract unlimited traffic towards any online business and can create a powerful CMS.